Skip to main content

Bitmoji Classroom

 

This is my Bitmoji classroom, created in Google Slides with the Bitmoji extension on Chrome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image Attribution

  " Kurdistan Nature, Landscape " by  Kurdistan Photo كوردستان  is licensed under  CC BY-SA 2.0 . 

Blog Journal 8

 Web Design Assignment New Skills While working on the Web Design Assignment, I used a very basic and modern design aesthetic and decided to make the website very user-friendly and easy to maneuver around for both students and parents ease of access. I actually consulted a resource that helped me design the website so that those with attention disabilities could use it without issue as I've known people in the past that have struggled in this respect. I made sure to have information in multiple spots in different formats, like the curriculum for parents in two spots (so they're aware of topics and can assist at home) with a link to a comprehensive website, and also put the helpful sources (videos) that accompanied this curriculum for the students to use for help in comprehension. I really liked this activity though I have personally used weekly in the past in a professional setting so it was relatively easy for me to utilize and I had no real issues in putting the site together...

Blog Journal 10

New Skills From working on Assignment 5, I learned more on how to link icons and control how a powerpoint can be viewed outside of regular navigation. I learned more on how to manipulate text boxes and create a particular layout for the powerpoint slides which was very interesting to discover as I've always used the plain format given when clicking for a new slide. I did not care for the way that I had to be incredibly particular and detail-oriented to make each button work and navigate to where I desired and not follow regular navigation in the slideshow. To improve on this assignment next time, I think that I would dedicate more time to perfect the vision I had for the review game I created and to also include more information for each slide for students to review information that they answered incorrectly on the questions. Data Collection Tools I think I will use data collection tools in order to communicate with parents and...